Blogs > Lighten Up With Sarah

31-year-old Sarah Cannon, of Painesville, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Well, another week down.  I surprisingly lost 1.6lbs last week!  I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised.  I need to keep it up until the weigh in next weekend!  I am finding it easier to stick to eating healthier because I don't limit myself.  I allow myself to have sweets and salty snacks.  I just make sure to track the calories.  It is very eye opening to see how many calories you are eating in one day.  You think you aren't eating that much, but it really adds up.  I have still been excercising 4-5 times a week which is really helping.  All the muscle I was building (and gaining) it helping me to burn those extra calories!  It also helps that most of the chocolate is out of the house now too!  =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home