Blogs > Lighten Up With Sarah

31-year-old Sarah Cannon, of Painesville, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I survived Valentines Week!  I allowed myself to splurge on Valentines Day.  My sister and I met for lunch and then we went out for ice cream at Mitchell's.  It was so good.  But I found that halfway through my bowl of ice cream, it was almost too sweet for me.  I have been eating healthier and not eating as many sweets so I have lost a little bit of my taste for them.  Don't worry, I persevered and ate it all!  =)  Can't let ice cream go to waste!
 
I am finding that I am getting burned out on working out.  Granted I only go about 3-4 times a week, but it is a lot when you have 3 kids ages 5 and under, work a full time job and have a house to run.  I really didn't want to go to my step class last night, but I went anyway and was glad I did.
 
This weekend is our next weigh in.  I am hoping to have lost 3-4lbs when I step on the scale.  I know that is at least what my scale says.  I will try to not be too disappointed if it doesn't though!  It is a process making lifestyle changes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home