Blogs > Lighten Up With Sarah

31-year-old Sarah Cannon, of Painesville, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I survived the 2nd weigh in and the number went down on the scale!  I lost 3.8lbs in 4 weeks.  So almost 1lb a week and just shy of halfway to my 5% target.  My sister and I had a competition with my dad to see who could lose the most weight.  Us against him.  I weighed in first and then he weighed in.  He lost 11.2lbs.  I thought for sure we were going to lose.  Ann was going to have to lose over 7.4lbs for us to win.  The winners are being treated to a movie of their choice.  Ann weighed in and came back to us with a big smile on her face.  She lost 10lbs!!  Amazing!!  So, we are hopefully going to the movies this weekend!  I would like to see Safe Haven.  Hope my dad is the in the mood for a chick flick! 
 
In all seriousness though, I need to focus just a little bit harder.  I still do a lot of mindless snacking that I don't track on myfitnesspal.  I am challenging myself to track everything that I eat for the next 4 weeks.  They say those that write down everything they eat lose more than those that don't.  Hopefully that coupled with my exercising will help me to get to the 5% target by the next weigh in on March 23rd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home