Blogs > Lighten Up With Sarah

31-year-old Sarah Cannon, of Painesville, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, March 4, 2013

In a Rut

I struggled this past week.  I am tired of eating healthy.  I am tired of working out.  I find it to be exhausting.  Working full time with 3 kids ages 5 and under make it difficult to be healthy.  I work out at the YMCA at least 2 nights a week.  On those days, I am out the door by 6:50am, home a little after 5pm, change, pack up the family and get to the Y by 6pm for my hour long class.  We normally don't get home from there until at least 7:30 and then we have to get the boys ready for bed and put them in bed.  It is normally 9pm by the time I am eating dinner and I just want to go to bed.  If I don't work out at night, then I have to get up at 4:30am to do it in the morning before work.  It weighs on you after a while!  (no pun intended).  Last week I just wanted to skip working out all together and eat whatever I wanted!  But then I had people at church yesterday and at a birthday party tell me how good I am looking and it puts the motivation right back where it needs to be!  Here is to hoping that I can stay out of my rut this week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home