Blogs > Lighten Up With Sarah

31-year-old Sarah Cannon, of Painesville, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Off Track

Last week I did really well with my exercise.  I worked out at the YMCA 3 times at night and got up in the morning before work and ran once.  I was so proud of myself on Friday.  I wasn't feeling very well, but I still went to the Y and ended up running for 45 minutes and walking for 15.  I ran 4.25 miles and walked almost another mile.  It felt great.  I could tell that all of my hard work was paying off.  It was getting easier to exercise.  And now I am sick with a nasty cold.  I haven't worked out since Friday.  I haven't been eating well either and the scale this morning showed it. I am up one pound from last week and it is disheartening.  I need to get my drive and determination back.  Even if I don't feel up to working out, I need to watch what I am eating and make sure I track every little thing into myfitnesspal.  I find that is the only way I lose weight is by writing down what I eat.  It is very eye opening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home