Blogs > Lighten Up With Sarah

31-year-old Sarah Cannon, of Painesville, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mindset

I have gotten out of the habit of excercising and eating healthy and I am sure that it will show on the scale on Saturday.  I am scrambling this last week to drop the 1lb or 2 I gained over the past month.  I have worked out every day this week and actually ran 4 miles yesterday morning with my sister.  I didn't think I could do it, but we did!  She was cursing me at the end, but we ran the whole 4 miles in 41 minutes.  Not too bad.  We are now trying to prepare for the Johnnycake Jog in July.  I have already signed up for it so I wouldn't chicken out and not do it!  It is 5 miles.  I want to be able to run the whole thing.  I don't think I have ever run 5 miles straight.  It is a goal to finish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home