Blogs > Lighten Up With Sarah

31-year-old Sarah Cannon, of Painesville, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Where did it go?

It seems like since the big weigh in at the end of April,  I have lost all motivation, drive, desire and time.  I have fallen off the bandwagon with eating healthy and exercising.  I know that the next weigh in will show a gain on the scale.  I almost hope that it does so it will be a wake up call for me.  The world is going to see my set back and that is embarrassing to me.  I hope I can turn that embarrassment into determination and hope.  I can tell I am not eating healthy.   I just feel gross and awful about myself and not comfortable in my skin anymore. 


Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S™III, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home