Blogs > Lighten Up With Sarah

31-year-old Sarah Cannon, of Painesville, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Surprised

So I busted my tail this past week on working out.  I did ok on eating - not as well as I could have though.  I lost 0.4lbs yesterday when I weighed in at Lean Living.  I will take that - especially since I thought I would be up at least 2lbs from last month!  My goal is to lose another 4.6lbs by the time the whole competition is over at the end of July.  That would put me at 150lbs and a 16lb weight loss!  Where I am at now is where I have been for the past several years (maybe even since college).  I am comfortable where I am at now, except for the fact that I still have my baby belly from my 10 month old.  Not sure what to do to make that start shrinking that.  Maybe I will have to google it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home