Blogs > Lighten Up With Sarah

31-year-old Sarah Cannon, of Painesville, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Chicago

This past weekend my family and I went to Chicago to visit my brother and his family.  We were celebrating my nephews first birthday and dedication.  Friday, we decided to head into downtown and walk!  My 2 older boys, my husband and my dad all rode the train into the city.  We met them with 4 strollers and headed out to the Shedd Aquarium.  From there we walked back to Millennium Park and walked around the fountain and the Bean.  And then we walked all the way down Michigan Avenue to the Lego Store.  At the end of the day, I had walked over 22,000 steps and my feet really weren't that sore!  It is nice to know that I can walk for 10 hours and be in shape enough to do it!  The next morning I got up and ran 5 miles on the treadmill in under 50 minutes.  Small victories are still victories!  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home