Blogs > Lighten Up With Sarah

31-year-old Sarah Cannon, of Painesville, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Content

Only 2 more weeks in the competition!  As it draws to an end, one thing I really want to focus on is being happy and content with who I am and what I weigh.  It is just a number on the scale.  I think so many people get so caught up with the number on the scale.  But what really matters to me is if I am happy with who I am, inside and out.  It is an everyday, constant battle.  But I am exactly who God created me to be and to not love who I am would be not loving something God created.  I still want to strive to be healthy and eat right and excercise.  But I need to know that it is ok if I am not perfect or a size 2! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home