Blogs > Lighten Up With Sarah

31-year-old Sarah Cannon, of Painesville, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Addicted

I have realized that I have become addicted to Starbucks!  I am not a coffee drinker, but when I was pregnant with Jude (my 3rd) my husband introduced me to the Java Chip Frappicino.  It has coffee in it, but just enough so I don't really taste it.  I find myself wanting this drink all the time now!  The original drink (grande size) has about 500 calories in it.  But it is so good!  I have discovered that I can get a light version that only has 200 calories total for a grande!  Makes me feel less guilty when I just have to have one, like this morning!  It is always nice to find a lower calorie version of something you love.  And to be honest, the regular version is too sweet for me now. 
 
On another note, my sister and I are running another 5K this weekend.  It is one being put on by the UH Ahuja Medical Center.  My mom and dad are walking it (while pushing my 3 boys in strollers).  My husband is going to run it with us as well.  I am just hoping that the weather holds out.  Looking forward to doing this with my family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home