Blogs > Lighten Up With Sarah

31-year-old Sarah Cannon, of Painesville, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Motivation

What do you do to keep yourself motivated?  How do you find time in the busyness of your lives to workout and eat healthy.  Those 2 alone can be exhausting and expensive!  My husband and I are trying something new.  Doing all of our major grocery shopping for the month in one day.  We know we will still have to go out and get milk and that sort of thing, but we bought the bulk of everything on Sunday.  We are hoping this helps to eat healthier, especially since we won't be going out to eat.  I really hope it works.  I have lost all motivation to eat healthy and work out.  I did however start using MyFitnessPal correctly this week along with my dad and sister and I got up at 4:45 to do a Jillian Michaels DVD.  Now I am sitting at work trying to stay awake!  Being healthy is a lifestyle and has to be a regular rhythm in your life.  I hope I can find a rhythm for eating healthy and working out that fits into my family's busy schedule!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home